Will You Marry Me?
- Zoo admission for two adults
- Choose any Zoo location to "pop the question" that is public access.
- One animal experience, such as feeding the lorikeets, giraffes or stingrays during regular or seasonal hours of operation for these attractions.
- 1/2 hour private cart ride (driver provided)
- One swan paddle boat ride (seasonal and weather permitting)
- Official engagement photo
- Parting souvenir
- Proposal packages must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Couples must check in at the Zoo's Guest Relations office.
- No bookings are available on Way Back Wednesdays in July and August or any FREE days.
- Official engagement photos will be e-mailed to each couple.
- ZooFriends discounts do not apply.
- If available, carts can be rented for additional time at $25 per hour.
To book your proposal, call Guest Relations at 405-425-0262.
Say "I Do" at the Zoo
Now that you'll be planning a wedding, consider the Zoo for your wedding venue.
Call Gloria at (405)425-0289 for more details or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.