The Zoo is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last entry is at 4 p.m.
Zoo buildings close at 4:45 p.m.
The Zoo is closed only on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Adults (ages 12-64): $8
- Kids (ages 3-11): $5
- Seniors (ages 65 and older): $5
- Children two and under: FREE
- Military Discount: The Zoo is proud to offer a 50% discount to active members and retirees of the military, their spouse and up to five dependents.
- Parking is free
- Additional fees for rides and attractions may apply. Visit the Rides and Attractions section for pricing.
- Same day re-entry allowed
The Zoo accepts major credit cards, debit/purchase cards, traveler's checks and personal checks.
(The Zoo does not accept credit cards over the phone. Group purchase orders are not accepted at food stands.)
- Group rates begin with groups of 15 or more. See the Group Information page for group rates and pricing
- Please note that admission rates are not discounted late in the day.
- In July and August, the Zoo offers a way-back admission price each Wednesday for $1.
Weather/Rain Checks - The Zoo does not offer refunds or rain checks due to animal visibility or weather conditions. Special circumstances, including extremes in weather, construction, births, feeding, and veterinary procedures may require that certain animals be removed from public viewing to ensure the best possible care.
State law prohibits smoking inside zoological parks. Please help us abide by this law by refraining from smoking within the Zoo and the parking lot.
Firearms are also prohibited on Zoo grounds.