The Zoo is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last entry is at 4 p.m.
Zoo buildings close at 4:45 p.m.
The Zoo is closed only on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Extended Seasonal Hours
Late Saturdays - The Zoo stays open until 8 p.m. on Saturdays from May 3 through August 30, 2014. (Stingray Bay will close at 7 p.m. on Late Saturdays.)
Zoo Rise - The Zoo opens at 8 a.m. from July 1 through August 24, 2014.
- Adults (ages 12-64): $8
- Kids (ages 3-11): $5
- Seniors (ages 65 and older): $5
- Children two and under: FREE
- Military Discount: The Zoo is proud to offer a 50% discount to active members and retirees of the military, their spouse and up to five dependents.
- Parking is free
- Additional fees for rides and attractions may apply. Visit the Rides and Attractions section for pricing.
- Same day re-entry allowed
The Zoo accepts major credit cards, debit/purchase cards, traveler's checks and personal checks.
(The Zoo does not accept credit cards over the phone. Group purchase orders are not accepted at food stands.)
- Group rates begin with groups of 15 or more. See the Group Information page for group rates and pricing
- Please note that admission rates are not discounted late in the day.
- In July and August, the Zoo is offers way-back admission prices and concession specials each Wednesday. Please visit the Free/Discounts Days tab for a complete list of special admission pricing.
State law prohibits smoking inside zoological parks. Please help us abide by this law by refraining from smoking within the Zoo and the parking lot.