The Zoo is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Zoo buildings close at 4:45 p.m.
The Zoo is closed only on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Adults (ages 12-64): $8
- Kids (ages 3-11): $5
- Seniors (ages 65 and older): $5
- Children two and under: FREE
- Military Discount: The Zoo is proud to offer a 50% discount to all veterans, active duty, active reserves and retirees of the military, their spouse and up to five dependents.
- Parking is free
- Additional fees for rides and attractions may apply. Visit the Rides and Attractions section for pricing.
- Same day re-entry allowed
The Zoo accepts major credit cards, debit/purchase cards and personal checks.
(The Zoo does not accept Traveler's Checks. Group purchase orders are not accepted at food stands.)
- Group rates begin with 15 or more paying guests. See the Group Information page for group rates and pricing.
- Please note that admission rates are not discounted late in the day.
- In July and August, the Zoo offers a way-back admission price each Wednesday for $1.
Weather/Rain Checks - The Zoo does not offer refunds or rain checks due to animal visibility or weather conditions. Special circumstances, including extremes in weather, construction, births, feeding, and veterinary procedures, may require that certain animals be removed from public viewing to ensure the best possible care.
By state law, smoking is not permitted in zoological parks, including electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. Please refrain from smoking on Zoo grounds or parking lot.
Firearms are also prohibited on Zoo grounds.