The Zoo offers special rates for groups of 15 or more paid admissions.
For every seven children, an adult chaperone is admitted free of charge.
Taxable group rates are:
Adults (ages 12-64): $6.40
Kids (ages 3-11): $4.00
Seniors (ages 65 and older): $4.00
Children two and under: FREE
Non-Taxable group rates are:
Adults (ages 12-64): $6.00
Kids (ages 3-11): $3.75
Seniors (65 and older): $3.75
Children two and under: FREE
Additional school group discounts:
Public or private schools (Pre-K and up) receive an additional 10% discount on admission by booking a Monday or Tuesday visit.
Taxable rates: Adults (ages 12 to 64) - $5.75; Kids (ages 3 to 11) - $3.60
Non-taxable rates: Adults (ages 12 to 64) - $5.40; Kids (ages 3 to 11) - $3.40
When making reservations, please have the following information available:
- Group name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- State tax identification number (non-taxable groups only)
- Additional ticket orders (Along with admission tickets, you can purchase tickets for the Endangered Species Carousel, Safari Tram and Sea Lion Show in your Zoo Group Reservation.)
The Zoo Safari Tram's regular schedule (9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) is subject to change based on weather and crowd conditions. Please inquire the day of your arrival about the Tram’s schedule.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- The Zoo does not accept credit cards over the phone.
- Groups MUST enter the Zoo together and pay in ONE register transaction.
- Please pay at one of three Group Sales ticket windows located at the east ticket booth open daily from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Purchase orders for school groups are acceptable but not accepted at food stands.
- The Zoo accepts only cash, credit cards, debit/purchase cards or Zoo gift cards at the time of purchase.
Click here to make an online reservation or call 405-425-0262.
Motor coach group special:
The Zoo offers all-inclusive packages (including Zoo admission, catered lunch and Safari Tram tickets) for motor coach groups of 25 or more. Call Group Sales at (405) 425-0289 to make your reservation and click here to download an informational flyer.
Want to make your trip a learning experience?
If you are interested in scheduling an educational class during your group's visit, please call the Zoo's Education Department at (405) 425-0218.
Need rental facilities or catering services?
Call the Coordinator of Group Sales at (405) 425-0289 or click here for more information.
For basic group information and Zoo visit tips, download our Group Packet by clicking here.
** The Zoo does not allow pets, bicycles, roller blades, skates, wheeled shoes, frisbees, balloons, glass containers, grills or grilling, plastic lids or straws, alcoholic beverages, radios or boomboxes, smoking on Zoo grounds or in parking lot, sharing of food with Zoo animals or chasing free-ranging animals. Firearms are prohibited on Zoo grounds.