The Zoo offers special rates for groups of 15 or more paid admissions. For every seven children, an adult chaperone is admitted free of charge.
Taxable group rates are:
Adults (ages 12-64): $6.40
Kids (ages 3-11): $4.00
Seniors (ages 65 and older): $4.00
Children two and under: FREE
Non-Taxable group rates are:
Adults (ages 12-64): $6.00
Kids (ages 3-11): $3.75
Seniors (65 and older): $3.75
Children two and under: FREE
Additional school group discounts:
Public or private schools (Pre-K and up) receive an additional 10% discount on admission by booking a Monday or Tuesday visit.
- Taxable rates: Adults (ages 12 to 64) - $5.75; Kids (ages 3 to 11) - $3.60
- Non-taxable rates: Adults (ages 12 to 64) - $5.40; Kids (ages 3 to 11) - $3.40
School groups receive a 50% discount off all rides, shows and attractions. This discount applies to parents arriving and paying at the same time as the student.
Click here to make an online reservation or call 405-425-0262.
When making reservations, please have the following information available:
- Group name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- State tax identification number (non-taxable groups only)
- Additional ticket orders (Along with admission tickets, you can purchase tickets for the Endangered Species Carousel, Elephant Express, Sea Lion presentations, etc., in your Zoo Group Reservation.)
The Elephant Express schedule (9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) is subject to change without notice based on weather and crowd conditions. Please inquire the day of your arrival about the current schedule.
FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- The Zoo does not accept credit cards over the phone.
- Groups MUST enter the Zoo together and pay in ONE register transaction.
- On the day of your arrival, please pay at one of the Group Sales ticket windows located at the east ticket booth open daily from 9 a.m. to noon.
- If your attendance numbers are firm and you want to bypass the ticket booths, you may come to the Zoo ahead of time to pay for your reservation. On the day of your reservation, you can go directly to the turnstiles if you have your entire group and payment receipt. Changes in your reservation cannot be made at the turnstiles.
- Purchase orders for school groups are acceptable but not accepted at food stands.
- The Zoo accepts cash, checks, credit cards, debit/purchase cards or Zoo gift cards at the time of purchase. Traveler's Checks are not accepted.
Click here for basic group information and Zoo visit tips.
Want to make your trip a learning experience?
If you are interested in scheduling an educational class during your group's visit, please call the Zoo's Education Department at (405) 425-0218.
Need rental facilities or catering services?
Call the Coordinator of Group Sales at (405) 425-0289 or click here for more information.
** The Zoo does not allow pets, bicycles, roller blades, skates, wheeled shoes, frisbees, balloons, glass containers, grills or grilling, plastic lids or straws, alcoholic beverages, radios or boomboxes, or the chasing of free-range animals or the sharing of food with Zoo animals. Smoking on Zoo grounds or in the parking lot is prohibited, including the use of electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. Firearms are prohibited on Zoo grounds.