Your feedback on your Zoo experience is valuable to us! Please use the Survey Kiosk in the Global Plaza or complete a guest form in Guest Relations at the end of your visit with your helpful insights.
- Disability access
- First aid station
- Nursing and diaper changing stations
- Lost and found
- Services for lost children/people are available through the Guest Relations office.
(All rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit the Strollers Windows in the Zoo's Global Plaza to rent these items.)
- Strollers-Single: $7.00
- Strollers-Double: $10.00
- Wagons: $10.00
- Wheelchairs: $7.00
- Electric Convenience Vehicles: $25.00
- Pet Hotel: $1.00
- Lockers: $1.00 (4 quarters)
Safari Cart Rental
Enjoy a personalized, guided, two-hour tour of the Zoo by renting a Safari Cart.
(Due to heavier crowds, Safari Carts are not available during Spring Break in March or special Zoo events.)
- The 7-person cart will be driven by a Zoo employee.
- The cost is $75.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation.
- Tours are given at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Due to the size of the cart, certain areas of the Zoo must be walked on foot.
- The Safari Cart can be reserved by e-mailing [email protected] or calling 405-425-0262.
Wild About You! Proposal Packages
- Zoo admission for two adults
- Choose any Zoo location to "pop the question" that is public access.
- One animal experience, such as feeding the lorikeets, giraffes or stingrays during regular or seasonal hours of operation for these attractions.
- 1/2 hour private cart ride (driver provided)
- Official engagement photo
- Parting souvenir
- Proposal packages must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Couples must check in at the Zoo's Guest Relations office.
- No bookings are available on Way Back Wednesdays in July and August or any FREE days.
- Official engagement photos will be e-mailed to each couple.
- ZooFriends discounts do not apply.
- If available, carts can be rented for additional time at $25 per hour
The Zoo does not allow:
- Roller blades
- Wheeled shoes
- Glass containers
- Grills or grilling
- Plastic lids or straws
- Alcoholic beverages
- Smoking *
- Radios or boomboxes
- Sharing of food with Zoo animals
- Chasing free-ranging animals
- Firearms are prohibited on Zoo grounds.
* State law prohibits smoking in zoological parks, including electronic cigarettes or vaping devices. Please refrain from smoking on Zoo grounds or parking lot.