- Disability access
- First aid station
- Nursing and diaper changing stations
- Lost and found
- Services for lost children/people are available through the Guest Relations office.
(All rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit the Strollers Windows in the Zoo's Global Plaza to rent these items.)
- Strollers-Single: $5.00
- Strollers-Double: $8.00
- Wagons: $8.00
- Wheelchairs: $5.00
- Electric Convenience Vehicles: $25.00
- Pet Hotel: $1.00
- Lockers: $1.00 (4 quarters)
Safari Cart Rental
(Due to heavier crowds, Safari Carts are not available during Spring Break in March; on Way Back Wednesdays in July and August; the month of October; or other holidays and Zoo events.)
- The Safari Cart can be rented on a first-come, first-served basis at the front gate or stroller window.
- The 7-person cart will be driven by a Zoo employee.
- The cost is $75 for a 2-hour duration.
- Guests can choose a 10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. time slot.
- The driver does not provide a specific tour or route.
Wild About You! Proposal Packages
- Zoo admission for two adults
- Choose any Zoo location to "pop the question" that is public access.
- One animal experience, such as feeding the lorikeets, giraffes or stingrays during regular or seasonal hours of operation for these attractions.
- 1/2 hour private cart ride (driver provided)
- One swan paddle boat ride (seasonal and weather permitting)
- Official engagement photo
- Parting souvenir
- Proposal packages must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Couples must check in at the Zoo's Guest Relations office.
- No bookings are available on Way Back Wednesdays in July and August or any FREE days.
- Official engagement photos will be e-mailed to each couple.
- ZooFriends discounts do not apply.
- If available, carts can be rented for additional time at $25 per hour
The Zoo does not allow:
- Roller blades
- Wheeled shoes
- Glass containers
- Grills or grilling
- Plastic lids or straws
- Alcoholic beverages
- Smoking *
- Radios or boomboxes
- Sharing of food with Zoo animals
- Chasing free-ranging animals
- Firearms are prohibited on Zoo grounds.
* State law prohibits smoking inside zoological parks. Please help us abide by this law by refraining from smoking within the Zoo and the parking lot.